AFIII Ratt - Lay It Down (Intro)

Drop the A down to G, learn the song that way, avoid crazy stretches for those of us whose pinkies aren't as long as their ring finger.

Oh ya gotta post this over on Rig-Talk, just don't tell them it's a III. Wait like 3-4 hours, maybe tell them it's a Cameron first.....then bring out the tear collector as you let them know it was a III. :tearsofjoy:
Haha. I don't have an account over there, but that could be fun. 😂

Last edited:
It's infinitely easier to play it the wrong way (eg. Leon Todd's "The wrong way to play LID") and it still sounds quite good. Adding the A string just fleshes it out. The nice thing about recording is you can cheat. :)
What does Leon do differently?

Sorry for the newbie question but how do you import the .fas bundle? I tried Fractal Bot, drag and drop and import. Is it compatible with FM3?

Sorry for the newbie question but how do you import the .fas bundle? I tried Fractal Bot, drag and drop and import. Is it compatible with FM3?
Just import it using AxeEdit under presets. It will recognize the bundle and ask you to place the cabs in an available spot of your choice.

Thanks yes using FM3 Edit, I used manage presets, right click empty preset, import.. The window does not see .fas bundle because it is looking for .SYX only. Same with Open Bank and Fractal Bot.

Back
Top Bottom