Randy Rhoads - Crazy Train - Tone Match

Yes! Success! That sounds fantastic! GuitarMan86, you did one hell of a job and thanks for getting that TM block to work mailbox103.

I think this was the first patch I played and instantly smiled, it sounded so good..

What TM do you have planned next GuitarMan?

Thanks for the kind words.... Not sure what I will try next for another TM.... any ideas?/

This truly is great.

Hmmm lets see, I'm interested in some more Ozzy( Goodbye to Romance, Diary of a Madman, Revelation Mother Earth, Mama Im coming home, shoot any Ozzy would be great!) , Yngwie Malmsteen, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Guns N Roses (especially Dont Cry or November Rain) Black Sabbath. I love 80's metal so anything in that era would be great. I havent tone matched yet, still reading up and trying to figure it out. I hope to soon though and then I hope to make some cool patches like you did with Crazy Train.

Question,

Is your solo on Crazy Train using the same exact patch or did you add anything to the patch?Any delays, other chorus, double etc? Its so good! Major props to you. Didnt Randy double track everything. It would be cool if you doubled this patch, it would probably sound huge! I'm gonna try that later.

This truly is great.

Hmmm lets see, I'm interested in some more Ozzy( Goodbye to Romance, Diary of a Madman, Revelation Mother Earth, Mama Im coming home, shoot any Ozzy would be great!) , Yngwie Malmsteen, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Guns N Roses (especially Dont Cry or November Rain) Black Sabbath. I love 80's metal so anything in that era would be great. I havent tone matched yet, still reading up and trying to figure it out. I hope to soon though and then I hope to make some cool patches like you did with Crazy Train.

Question,

Is your solo on Crazy Train using the same exact patch or did you add anything to the patch?Any delays, other chorus, double etc? Its so good! Major props to you. Didnt Randy double track everything. It would be cool if you doubled this patch, it would probably sound huge! I'm gonna try that later.

Nice selection...we shall see

Yes, the solo is using the same patch ....nothing different other than the mix down levels
As for double tracking, never done it and would love the advice on best practices.

Back
Top Bottom