Randy Rhoads Cab

Ownhammer had impulses of an Altec in their 112 DRVB bundle. I know it’s not a Marshall 4x12, but it’s the only Altec I can think of off the top of my head.

Yeah I just did a quick search on the AxeChange and found some. Looks like ownhammer has some in 4x12 too. in the studio collection

@Steve Miller
Great! How does that work? (Ownhammer) I mean I buy the pack, he sends it to me, I download it to my hard drive, then what? Sorry I'm new at the whole USB thing, but I got the cable sticking out the back of my Axe just waiting to be plugged into something ;).

Great! How does that work? (Ownhammer) I mean I buy the pack, he sends it to me, I download it to my hard drive, then what? Sorry I'm new at the whole USB thing, but I got the cable sticking out the back of my Axe just waiting to be plugged into something ;).
Buy it, download it, import IRs into user slots with FractalBot or Axe Edit.

Yeah, You'll buy the pack you want from him. And he'll immediately send you a download link after you send him some money. I use axe-edit to import the IRs into my AX. import them into the many empty user spots for IRs and then select which ones you want in the cab block. He does great work and I've never been disappointed in his products. I have his Altec IR's in a 1x12, 2x12, and 4x12 cabs. I've never checked them out and now I'm going to have to. His GNR pack is the best by far as far as I'm concerned. Works for any type of rock and I have a hard time getting a bad sound with them.

Buy it, download it, import IRs into user slots with FractalBot or Axe Edit.

Great! What's a "user slut?"

import them into the many empty user spots for IRs and then select which ones you want in the cab block

Oh I see "user spots." Now I get it......... no I don't. I do have the Fractal-Bot down below in my Dock just waiting to do something though, he looks eager to help.:) Do I have to look for the user spots or are the IR's automatically installed there?

His GNR pack is the best by far as far as I'm concerned.

Guns N Roses? Does it have the Altec cabs in it? How would you rate them against the Factory cabs and User cabs in the Axe III?

You mind telling me what they cost? Not $99, not $89, not even $79, today we're going to give it to you for 19.95!

This thread is starting to sound like an Ownhammer infomercial. <=Really? auto correct recognizes "infomercial" but not Ownhammer. wth

Seriously, thanks for your help guys :)

This thread is starting to sound like an Ownhammer infomercial. <=Really? auto correct recognizes "infomercial" but not Ownhammer. wth
If you buy in the next 10 minutes, you'll even get free* delivery!! Plus, we'll throw in 88k and 96k sample rate ir's at no additional cost!!!

* Note, delivery is always free, but what's an infomercial without a delivery offer.

If you buy in the next 10 minutes, you'll even get free* delivery!! Plus, we'll throw in 88k and 96k sample rate ir's at no additional cost!!!

* Note, delivery is always free, but what's an infomercial without a delivery offer.

Damn! It says your post is 28 minutes old, I was busy on my Kirk Hammett post... gosh darnitt!!! Hold on, what's that small print, need to get my glasses here, * Note, delivery is always free... Sweet! Oh but there's a but; what's an infomercial? Haha good question. Nice use of the "*" Callan ;).

Back
Top Bottom