Wish Random Preset Feature

Shahar

Experienced
One of the ways I find myself enjoying the AxeFX is choosing a random preset and then fucking around with it by enabling/disabling various effects.

Can you please add a random preset feature that lets you define a min and max preset number and basically choose anything in that range (inclusive of min and max preset numbers)? I think others would enjoy this feature as well, especially people new to the unit.

Love your products, and love what you do!

Here's a thought: close your eyes and spin the Value dial several times in some direction (esp. in Preset tab). ☸️🎲

IMHO a random preset selector might better be done in Axe-Edit or an external (midi?) device or script than on the unit.

Last edited:
One of the ways I find myself enjoying the AxeFX is choosing a random preset and then fucking around with it by enabling/disabling various effects.

Can you please add a random preset feature that lets you define a min and max preset number and basically choose anything in that range (inclusive of min and max preset numbers)? I think others would enjoy this feature as well, especially people new to the unit.

Love your products, and love what you do!
I was hoping there would be a randomize preset in axe edit for searching

Why don't you just come here to this forum and ask a random user to give you a random preset #.
I will go first, 264. I don't use the presets so I have no idea what preset that is.
There you go, LOL!
Enjoy, your wish has been granted, lol.

Back
Top Bottom