Random OCD thought

sidsin

Inspired
Just wondering - whenever someone runs their finger from above AXE FX III logo all the way to the bottom of the logo - does it feel a little uneven? Or is it absolutely flat and smooth?

The unevenness being above the logo and below the logo?

Got a new AXE FX III so was just wondering if this is the case for all or is it only me?

Last edited:
Its just that I got the AXE FX III tonight and because of the lovely weather outside it was absolutely freezing!

So I am just wondering if any of the moisture got in??

I mean this portion to be precise! I do not want the whole headache of asking fractal support and them thinking I am crazy 😂😂

I’ve attached pics of what I mean 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I just checked mine and felt little bumps, but seems perfectly normal to me. Probably just part of the molding process for the lights to shine through

I mean, I really love my Axe Fx III... But I don't caress it ;)

Haha, I get what you mean bro. Like I said, I was just wiping some moisture off the surface, and realized the unit was a little uneven here and there. Would appreciate it if that’s something which every axe has!

Last edited:
Just checked mine, and it does feel like there is a bit of a rise over the blue LED backlit "Axe-FX III" logo, as if the clear plastic lens is slightly thicker than the panel it is inserted in, and the translucent clear plastic over that and the rest of the meters and around the knobs, buttons, and screen (oh my!) is pushed out a couple thousanths of an inch.

Haha, I get what you mean bro. Like I said, I was just wiping some moisture off the surface, and realized there were a few bumps here and there. Would appreciate it if that’s something which every axe has!
It’s for her pleasure too. If only you could change the lights to pink (temporarily)

Haha, I get what you mean bro. Like I said, I was just wiping some moisture off the surface, and realized there were a few bumps here and there. Would appreciate it if that’s something which every axe has!

I’d probably be a bit ocd about how it’s got moisture on it, as that doesn’t seem a good thing, but wouldn’t worry about the little bumps....

that said, don’t shower with the Axe III, and it’s a good idea to consult a dermatologist when any little bumps arise

Back
Top Bottom