Random Guitar Player List

Johnny Lang - see 1:50 in or thereabouts.

Handles the tensions nicely. But if those tensioners snap...

(The best singing you came for is at 23:30)

Another one:

Last edited:

Triplet Duplet Wrist-Looseness God

Dino Cazarres of Fear Factory / Devine Heresy w/ John Sankey on drums

Last edited:
Okay, I wasn't going to admit it, but this guy is the nicestless and more uncredibly serious music instruction personality out there. But his writing and chops. Can you judge them? (No you probably can't, less _ you _more seriously GIFTED )

Stevie T aka Steve Terreberry

Last edited:
Okay, I wasn't going to admit it, but this guy is the nicestless and more uncredibly serious music instruction personality out there. But his writing and chops. Can you judge them? (No you probably can't, less _ you _more seriously GIFTED )

Stevie T aka Steve Terreberry

Never heard of him before... Interesting stuff.

The faces made me uncomfortable!

That was cool!

I would have preferred the heavy djent to have been a tad lower in the mix as it tended to overpower some other stuff going on at the same time.
Me too. Exactimundo

Its a little odd - as if he does it to depreciate the styles he cops & plays. Its like this guy Daniel Owen chewing gum:

But Daniel Owen particularly reminds me of Steve Terreberry in this one, where he talks:

Daniel is already a monster at speed and cleanliness. But I could swear the first two are "video magic". But, well, this is kind of like the "Toxik World Circus type of sweeping, (Josh Christian) which is so fast you can't say how clean it is. See next post

Last edited:
Eva Kourtes

(This is her a few years ago - still waiting for an update vid from her..)

Carolyn Wonderland

Nice presentation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom