• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Randall Amps and Cabs

REDD

Power User
Does anyone remember the last METAL AMP that was added to the Axe FxII? I can't remember but it seems like forever ago. I can remember the non-metal amps added like the Clapton, Keith Urban, the Hook. Amps I don't use but I can't recall the last METAL one. Are we overdue maybe? ;)

PumpkinKing86

Experienced
Does anyone remember the last METAL AMP that was added to the Axe FxII? I can't remember but it seems like forever ago. I can remember the non-metal amps added like the Clapton, Keith Urban, the Hook. Amps I don't use but I can't recall the last METAL one. Are we overdue maybe? ;)
USA IIC++, but yes I think we are overdue too.

t123

i often wondered if all the randalls were left out as you can get the solid state sound by turning off the amp sag.
the warhead wasnt a good amp from what ive read but its odd that the x2 , century 200 and rg100es havent been modelled considering the demand for them.

Promit

Inspired
I would very much like to see some Randall too, mainly the Fortin stuff. Seems funny the Hammett sig never made it in!

Top Bottom