Rammstein feat. Marylin Manson - The Beautiful People!

midifine

Inspired
Need help from you guys!!!
For few days ago was in Germany the European Music Award, and saw there Rammstein with Marilyn Manson, and thought to check if Axe can reproduce the Rammstein Sound... I'll be glad and thankful for every comment and suggestion what can I do more to come closer to the sound.. Used only Recto New Orange without any FX, only Amp and Cab!
Thanks in advance!!!

Rammstein feat. Marylin Manson - The Beautiful People! by MIDIFine on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
Man rammstein are probably my favorite band in the whole world but I didn't think too much of this. I thought that Marylin ruined his own song plus there was no vibe.

Man rammstein are probably my favorite band in the whole world but I didn't think too much of this. I thought that Marylin ruined his own song plus there was no vibe.

Agree.. was just impressed about the sound of the guitars... I'm still working on it..still don't like it...

Sounds nice!
BTW, what did you use for the drums? Loved the sound.

I use XLN Addictive and snare dubbed with KitCore Drums... I'm working on a version with Steven Slate Drums... they sound a little bit more real as the XLN...

EMG 81/85 ... this is what I thought...

Thanks you .

I have tried the DiMarzio D Activator, but it was not that what I want it.. now I've changed in Eclipse, the James Hetfield Set from EMG... I'll make another take with these, maybe I'll come closer... With Hi Output passive pickups is not working for this kind of sound...

Last edited:
Thanks ! sounds good on my setup but a bit dark... even if i use EMG81 too

I'll be happy for every changes what you can make.. maybe in this way we can come to the real sound what we need... so if you did any changes you can post the patch again and I'll give it a try... Thanks!

Thank you very much for sharing all this midifine.

This patch was for me personal a big ignition in my mixing here. While trying to mixing it so, that it sounds like your audio demo, this patch made me re-thinking and remixing ALL of my slots in my new template in Logic.
This patch sound here not much like Rammstein (like them VERY much) , maybe the passive Pick-up reason, and my playing skill in the fingers :)
but in all i like it.

Frank

Thank you very much for sharing all this midifine.

This patch was for me personal a big ignition in my mixing here. While trying to mixing it so, that it sounds like your audio demo, this patch made me re-thinking and remixing ALL of my slots in my new template in Logic.
This patch sound here not much like Rammstein (like them VERY much) , maybe the passive Pick-up reason, and my playing skill in the fingers :)
but in all i like it.

Frank

Glad you like it ... without active pickups it doesn't sound.. I had before the D-Activator from DiMarzio but it was not what I wanted.. with the active it sounds much better.. I'm still working on the patch... I want to be perfect, or 90% from Rammstein sound..

Back
Top Bottom