RAMMFIRE tonematch presets for all the Rammstein fans!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
So I tonematched Rammfire!
Rammfire is an add-on for guitar rig made by native instruments.
What they did is they modeled Richard's actual rectifier amp and made impulses of his cabinet.
For more info on this check the videos by native instruments on youtube (its a cool video where he talks about his amps etc.)

First I matched the amp settings in GR5's Rammfire so that the controls of the Axe Fx's recto would react the same.
Then I shot four different tonematches of 4 different impulses included in Rammfire.
I chose the 4 that sounded best to my ears.
The mic name is in the file name.

I used a LTD Sc607B baritone to do the match.
This guitar is equipped with 707 emg pickups so you might want to adjust the gain in your amp settings to get good results.

I hope you enjoy them!
Let me know what you think and if you find them usefull!

!!WARNING!! do not upload these patches to your axe with Axe Edit.
When I did this the tones sounded very thin and phasey, definitely something wrong there.
I think AE messes up tonematch presets somehow.
When I uploaded them to my Axe with midi OX they sound good, so avoid axe edit if you want them to sound good!!

They could probably use some eq to fit in a mix because they sound pretty raw.
The sounds do have the potential to sound huge though!

Hey... my name is Tom and i‘m new in the forum. I bought an axe fx several month ago. I am a newcomer in playing guitar but because of i work as a sound technican i like good sounding systems. So i bought an axe fx 3, a Matrix amp and a mesa Boogie box. I‘m still a fan of kruspes guitarsound (Rammstein).... so it would be very nice if you could send me the Rammfire tonematch preset or similar ones.... thank you very much for your help. Tom.karbaum@web.de

Might I suggest that once you have the patch in your Axe, and sounding right, that you would then export it from the Axe and then post it?

Some of us have very simple setups and don't use midi for anything but our MFC-101 foot controllers, like me.

Back
Top Bottom