AFIII Ragdoll - "Save Me" - Live

Axe-Master
Camera audio on this one but it doesn't do too bad a job capturing the vibe from the halloween show we played this week. USA IIC++ with the LT MARV412 Mix 10 IR (see Axechange) for guitar and SV Bass 2, B7K drive and an SM7/PR40 IR blend from the York Audio SV bass Cab pack for bass.

Sounded great Leon! I hope one day I can see you guys live. Come to the USA! I'll buy you all beers (or your drink of choice)!

I know we focus on guitar and bass around here on this forum, but I also want to compliment your drummer. He's awesome!

Sounded great Leon! I hope one day I can see you guys live. Come to the USA! I'll buy you all beers (or your drink of choice)!

I know we focus on guitar and bass around here on this forum, but I also want to compliment your drummer. He's awesome!
Yeah Cam is fantastic, super solid and very creative.

Great stuff! Can't help but hear an King's X influence in the down tempo sections? Dig the drums too. Does your drummer like Sean Kinney?

Great stuff! Can't help but hear an King's X influence in the down tempo sections? Dig the drums too. Does your drummer like Sean Kinney?
Huge Kings X/AiC fans so I'm glad you picked that up. Fun story - we met and hung out with Dug when we played in LA a few years ago and asked if he'd sing guest vocals on that song. We kept in touch over email, sent him the track and went back and forth and unfortunately his schedule meant he couldn't get it through in time. So close!

Huge Kings X/AiC fans so I'm glad you picked that up. Fun story - we met and hung out with Dug when we played in LA a few years ago and asked if he'd sing guest vocals on that song. We kept in touch over email, sent him the track and went back and forth and unfortunately his schedule meant he couldn't get it through in time. So close!
Too bad it didnt work out with dug. If Ragdoll makes it to detroit, mi, I'd be sure to check it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom