Radley's ND Tour Update:

Radley

Experienced
Well guys, it's been about a month now, and my AFX II/MFC-101 rig has never let me down - not even one glitch to date :) I am using the latest firmware for both units, and am doing all of my programming using Axe-Edit (latest version). I'm still finding new ways to tweak the AFX II to get new flavors of EG and AG tones, and I always have all the sonic tools I need right there inside the mighty AXE...

Neil is now using an AFX II on all his acoustic guitars as well :)

Onward and Upward!!!

~Hadley~

Hey Hadley ... !

Glad to hear everything is goin' great !

But ..., watch out for that heat @ Summerfest in WI !

Glad to hear it's working so well for you Hadley! And it's great that Neil has also adopted it! I may have checked in too late, but didn't see any Texas shows. I will keep checking back!

The most important: NO GLITCHES. :D

And that's heavy live use. Good to hear. Break a leg man!!!

I got really excited at first because I thought "ND" was "North Dakota", meaning you were going to play up here. Glad to hear everything is going well for you!

I believe one of our AFX II users on this board is coming to our Summerfest concert in Milwaukee (this Sunday) - maybe we can share an adult beverage there?... :)

Greetings from a fellow AxeII user. Looking forward to hearing some great guitar tones tonight, here in "Toontown". Hope you have a great time and that all goes well.

The owner of a club I gig at has offered to take my wife & I to Vegas over Labor day - all expenses paid - including tickets to see Neil Diamond...

Back
Top Bottom