Radiohead 'Creep' Preset

I just been told that " Creep" is an art of Coverversionen from Hollies " the air that I breathe". Now I think you can hear it if you just know it.
Anyway... thank you for sharing that sound!!!

I just been told that " Creep" is an art of Coverversionen from Hollies " the air that I breathe". Now I think you can hear it if you just know it.
Anyway... thank you for sharing that sound!!!
Yeah I’ve never noticed that before. Having listened to it again it does have the same chord progression.
Thank you mate, no worries!

There was a legal case over this. From Wikipedia:

“The chord progression and melody in the "Creep" verse is similar to that of the 1972 song "The Air That I Breathe". Songwriters Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood sued and received cowriting credits and a percentage of the royalties. According to Hammond, "Radiohead agreed that they had actually taken it ... Because they were honest they weren't sued to the point of saying 'we want the whole thing'. So we ended up just getting a little piece of it."

Hope that quote doesn’t land me in a copyright dispute :kissing:

Haha very interesting @Gilesy this is so common where bands and artist have used (stolen) chord progressions off of other bands but at the end of the day there are only so many chords to use.
Haha yeah hopefully you don’t get a sumons and end up in court for that

Fair play to him. When I uploaded my video to YouTube with the vocals on it, it got copyrighted so I tried uploading without the vocals and it let me do it. It’s bullshit, why can’t we just enjoy everyone’s music without all this copyright shit.

Hi all, here is a Radiohead - Creep preset I made.
There is no vocals in the video for copyright reasons.
2 Scenes:

Scene 1 - Clean for the Verse
Scene 2 - Distortion for the Chorus.

Enjoy.

Hi! That sounds great! Did you transfer this preset to the FM3 oder FM9? What kind of effects or amps did you use? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom