• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Rackmount Case Suggestion for Axe-Fx III

Alex Kerezy

Inspired
Hi,
What rackmount cases are people using???

I bought a standard depth SKB 6U rolling case, because I liked the rolling feature, but it's WAY TOO DEEP, and a waste of space. It's 17.5 inches from the front rail to the back rail. I didn't realize that before I bought it.

I really liked the "rolling" rackmount case idea. Sadly SKB doesn't offer the rolling feature on their "shallow" cases which are about 11" deep, which is perfect for the Axe-fx iii

Caseless in Columbus

RoshRoslin

Veteran
I se a gator 4-space rack. Lightweight, easy, still enough depth to store cables in the back. Zippered pocket on top for extra cabling etc. Easy grip handles. The only snag is the front zippered flap is awkward to tuck underneath the rack because of the handle so the rack always tilts upward when placed on a flat surface. Some might like it.

Top Bottom