Rack Tuner

I used to use a pedal tuner (a really nice one too), but after giving the AXE2 tuner a whirl... the pedal tuner is going into the gig bag.

I haven't used a tuner beside the axe since i got the axe. Having it broadcast right on the MFC makes it a million times better than a rack tuner for me. I don't care if a strobe rack tuner is x% more accurate, the axe doesn't cause me to be tune out of tune and i can still face a crowd while tuning, equals massive bonus points.

I use the Axe tuner on the MFC: simple and the muting option is great to tune between songs

The tuner on the Axe II is definitely adequate to the task, but on a dark stage, the Sci-Fi geek in me loves how the big moving 'Cylon Robot Eye' on my rack tuner looks, so it stays.

Peterson StroboRack. The best live tuner available IMO. Fast and accurate. Axe tuner is pretty decent, but I still like my Peterson tuners better.

i love the axe tuner....but it seems like it is a lot more accurate when looking at the axe fx screen instead of using the mfc screen. does anyone else notice this. the mfc screen seems to jump around too much

Axe tuner is great but I also use a TC Electronics PolyTune the only reason I do this is the polytune can reference all 6 strings at the same time. Find it very handy with a floating trem. Makes things go quicker.

Korg DTR 2000 I can see it from the moon, don,t think I will ever take it out of my rack.

The MFC tuner is too wooly / inaccurate.

The tuner on front on the axe fx is ok but nothing beats my bright lights from the Korg.

I like the Axe tuner, but because of the location of the Axe rack onstage, sometimes I use a Turbo Tuner near my pedalboard (don't have the Fractal MFC).

Back
Top Bottom