Rack mounting, or rather - not

ttalhaug

Hello good folks!
I'm waiting to find the money to buy myself an AxeFX II (just sold my triaxis, g-force, and trying to sell marshall 20/20), and I'm trying to think ahead on how to store and transport this thing. The easy and obvious way would ofcourse be to rackmount it - but I'm trying to get all my things in as few cases as possible, so therefore I'm thinking about putting it in a small case along with midicontroller, expression pedals and all other dohickeys. Is it possible to remove the rack ears on the unit, or are they a part of the front panel? Won't need them on if I'm not racking it anyways ;)

Tor Erik

Hello good folks!
I'm waiting to find the money to buy myself an AxeFX II (just sold my triaxis, g-force, and trying to sell marshall 20/20), and I'm trying to think ahead on how to store and transport this thing. The easy and obvious way would ofcourse be to rackmount it - but I'm trying to get all my things in as few cases as possible, so therefore I'm thinking about putting it in a small case along with midicontroller, expression pedals and all other dohickeys. Is it possible to remove the rack ears on the unit, or are they a part of the front panel? Won't need them on if I'm not racking it anyways ;)

Tor Erik

Yes, the rack ears are removable.

Sweet!
Then I only have to figure a way to fit it all in the case I already own.. We'll see.

Thanks for quick reply! :D

Back
Top Bottom