• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Rack mounting, or rather - not

ttalhaug

New here
Hello good folks!
I'm waiting to find the money to buy myself an AxeFX II (just sold my triaxis, g-force, and trying to sell marshall 20/20), and I'm trying to think ahead on how to store and transport this thing. The easy and obvious way would ofcourse be to rackmount it - but I'm trying to get all my things in as few cases as possible, so therefore I'm thinking about putting it in a small case along with midicontroller, expression pedals and all other dohickeys. Is it possible to remove the rack ears on the unit, or are they a part of the front panel? Won't need them on if I'm not racking it anyways ;)

Tor Erik

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
Hello good folks!
I'm waiting to find the money to buy myself an AxeFX II (just sold my triaxis, g-force, and trying to sell marshall 20/20), and I'm trying to think ahead on how to store and transport this thing. The easy and obvious way would ofcourse be to rackmount it - but I'm trying to get all my things in as few cases as possible, so therefore I'm thinking about putting it in a small case along with midicontroller, expression pedals and all other dohickeys. Is it possible to remove the rack ears on the unit, or are they a part of the front panel? Won't need them on if I'm not racking it anyways ;)

Tor Erik
Yes, the rack ears are removable.

ttalhaug

New here
Sweet!
Then I only have to figure a way to fit it all in the case I already own.. We'll see.

Thanks for quick reply! :D

Top Bottom