rack bag recommendation

Hey,

I have the Rockbag one, and I recommend it. Can't say anything about the other one, because I don't know it.

2U and 2HE are the same thing.

...and guitarnet70 beat me to it. No cookie for me..... :(

I have this and it's excellent
57741_p.jpg

Gator Cases is the manufacturer of musical instrument and audio visual cases - 2U Audio Rack Bag w/ wheels (GRBW-2U)

+1 on the Gator bag. I used one with my Ultra for 10 months before moving it into a 6U rack (also Gator). It was very sturdy and the storage pocket was spacious enough to store cables, expression pedal, power cables, etc. I still have it and will be putting an Axe-Fx II in it for a portable rig once it becomes available.

From the other replies, it looks like both bags are a good choice.

I have a Gator 3U and it works well. The rubber feet in the back is very handy, since the whole thing can stand up on the floor with cables plugged in. Pouch is quite spacious as well.

EDIT: typo.

I have a Gator 3U and it works well. The rubber feet in the back is very handy, since the whole thing can stand up on the floor with cables plugged in. Pouch is quite spacious as well.

+1 very happy with it.

Jens

hello guys. in aprox. 2 weeks my new axe fx II and MFC 101 controller will arrive at my home and i searched a lot to find which case is best recommended by users here in the forum. my question is: is there ANY transport case/rack bag to fit BOTH Axe Fx II unit AND the MFC controller with cables and an expression pedal all together?
The perfect situation: open the bag, take out the MFC and cables, connect with the Axe and ready to play:) .... so, any ideas?
many thanks

MFC 101 fits into 2U rack drawer, so if you want both AXE and MFC you need a 4U rack, possibly you can get one with a pocket for cables.

I carry my Axe into 2U rackbag i posted before and i have my MFC in the big pocket on the guitar gigbag. I ordered a custom guitar gigbag to fit MFC and it works very well.

I'm also looking for a soft rack bag. Rockbag and Gator 2U variants are the top candidates.

A question to you who use the the rolling rack. Doesn't it feel risky to subject the axe fx to vibration?
Also, are there no soft rack bags that can be carried on the back like a backpack?

Both Gator and Rockbag have a shoulderstrap. They are a bit big to have on your bag.

Jens

Back
Top Bottom