RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, how did I miss this. I must be number 2000 on the wait list.

Al and Seb, how much to put me at the top of the list. :)

Looks better than you guys promised. I really like the LCD shows the knob mapping. I like how you did the variable knob speed.

Will I be able to use this and still have a midi connection to another AFX2, so the MFC can send messages to both? I'm not sure if I want to have two mfcs running (although I may just do that).

Damn, how did I miss this. I must be number 2000 on the wait list.

Al and Seb, how much to put me at the top of the list. :)

Looks better than you guys promised. I really like the LCD shows the knob mapping. I like how you did the variable knob speed.

Will I be able to use this and still have a midi connection to another AFX2, so the MFC can send messages to both? I'm not sure if I want to have two mfcs running (although I may just do that).
Thanks Randy :)
There's still few units available for the first batch ;)
You should be able to use 2 AxeFX2, but i don't know what will happen if you modify a parameter present on both... and i can't buy a second AxeFx to test this ;)
But connecting your MFC to the ethernet plug of the first AxeFx then a midi cable from the first AxeFx's MIDI OUT to 2nd AxeFX MIDI IN should work...

Just a little question for you future RAC12 Mac users : Is it very important that the RAC12Edit software could run on OSX 10.6 or is 10.7+ ok ?

would absolutely like it to run on 10.6.8 as I really dont want to upgrade everything including plugins among other things on my particular imac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom