• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy4Guitars

Forum Addict
Damn, how did I miss this. I must be number 2000 on the wait list.

Al and Seb, how much to put me at the top of the list. :)

Looks better than you guys promised. I really like the LCD shows the knob mapping. I like how you did the variable knob speed.

Will I be able to use this and still have a midi connection to another AFX2, so the MFC can send messages to both? I'm not sure if I want to have two mfcs running (although I may just do that).

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Damn, how did I miss this. I must be number 2000 on the wait list.

Al and Seb, how much to put me at the top of the list. :)

Looks better than you guys promised. I really like the LCD shows the knob mapping. I like how you did the variable knob speed.

Will I be able to use this and still have a midi connection to another AFX2, so the MFC can send messages to both? I'm not sure if I want to have two mfcs running (although I may just do that).
Thanks Randy :)
There's still few units available for the first batch ;)
You should be able to use 2 AxeFX2, but i don't know what will happen if you modify a parameter present on both... and i can't buy a second AxeFx to test this ;)
But connecting your MFC to the ethernet plug of the first AxeFx then a midi cable from the first AxeFx's MIDI OUT to 2nd AxeFX MIDI IN should work...

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Just a little question for you future RAC12 Mac users : Is it very important that the RAC12Edit software could run on OSX 10.6 or is 10.7+ ok ?

ggard17680

New here
would absolutely like it to run on 10.6.8 as I really dont want to upgrade everything including plugins among other things on my particular imac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom