R time ratio in Dual Delay

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Manual says R time Ratio allows for the right delay time to me reduced very subtle Tempo offsets. So to basically have no off sets should that be set to 100 or 0?

I believe this was renamed to Right Post Delay at some point, as that's what I'm seeing in FW 17.04. It is used in mono delays and will delay the Right channel up to 100ms. So at 0 there is no delay at 100, there's 100ms of delay in the right channel only. 5-20ms should give you a little space in the sound anything past 50ms will be like a stereo kind of slap back on the repeats.

I believe this was renamed to Right Post Delay at some point, as that's what I'm seeing in FW 17.04. It is used in mono delays and will delay the Right channel up to 100ms. So at 0 there is no delay at 100, there's 100ms of delay in the right channel only. 5-20ms should give you a little space in the sound anything past 50ms will be like a stereo kind of slap back on the repeats.

First off thanks for the info. I think you kissed a piece of my question. I am specifically speaking about the dual delay. It has. It been renamed there and I believe it has a different function than what you described above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom