R.I.P Michael Casswell

I remember back in 2009 when I was getting back into guitar after a long absence. I was shopping for a good guitar and amp and I really liked his reviews of the Vox Valvetronix and Orange Tiny Terror. I was strongly considering the Tiny Terror, but was put off by it's $800 price tag. Of course, that's funny considering I now have a studio full of custom shop guitars, vintage and boutique pedals, amps plus a freaking AxeFX II.

I really liked his playing as well as his sweet Valley Arts Strat. Sorry to hear of his untimely passing.

I bought his GT8 licklibrary dvd. Blew my mind. The idea dawned on me that everything can be controlled. That changed my whole process for creating and inventing patches.
Then I ended up buying the combo in his dvd after I was looking for a budget friendly combo, thanks to his recommendation to my post on the licklibrary forum.
RIP Michael. You changed my world!

Damn man, that sucks. I was just watching some of his gear reviews on GI the other night and thinking to myself what a genuinely gifted person he was. He always came across as a hell of a nice guy.

R.I.P. Michael. :(

Back
Top Bottom