R.I.P Geoff Nicholls

RIP Geoff. I was lucky to see the Headless Cross Sabbath line up in 1990, which is a very underrated but very cool and interesting period of Black Sabbath. Much more interesting then the later reunion of the original lineup, which was basically all about the $$$$. Then again isn't that the case of all reunions? Anyway Geoff was still playing in the sidelines back then.

RIP...a keyboard player who flew under the radar but had some great contributions to Black Sabbath...I hope he's jamming with Ronnie Dio again...will have to look at the sky for an aurora....

RIP Geoff. I was lucky to see the Headless Cross Sabbath line up in 1990, which is a very underrated but very cool and interesting period of Black Sabbath. Much more interesting then the later reunion of the original lineup, which was basically all about the $$$$. Then again isn't that the case of all reunions? Anyway Geoff was still playing in the sidelines back then.
I'm a long-time Sabbath fan in pretty much every incarnation and I really liked Headless Cross, Eternal Idol and Seventh Star... Although different lineups, I enjoyed the modernized sound.

Back
Top Bottom