Quicktest - The great JTM Jump in FW 19beta2 with CabIR Marshall AX and the G3 Drives

Hubi

Experienced
Quicktest - The great JTM 45 in FW 19beta2 with CabIR Marshall AX and the G3 Drives

I didnt´t believe, that the new G3 Drives could change the Amp so much - and so good.

With the cabIR Marshall AX Rawmix 15 (SM57-E609 - I-) and first only amp, second with the Micro Amp and third the Treble Boost.

The first Sound is a Singlecoil Sound from an SplitHumbucker, but it sounds so rich - I love. Absolut great Rhythmsound. The Trebleboost is played with Humbucker.

One on the best Amps in the Axe now - and I think the best Marshallamp here.

Last edited:
"With the cabIR Marshall AX Rawmix 13 (SM57-E609 -"

What IR is this? where does one get this IR from? can you provide a link? thanks!!

"With the cabIR Marshall AX Rawmix 13 (SM57-E609 -"

What IR is this? where does one get this IR from? can you provide a link? thanks!!

This is the R15_MR-1960AX_SM57-B+E906-B_I real-phase MIX-IR from the MR-1960AX-G12M25 Cab-Pack available at
MR-1960AX-G12M25 MR-1960AX-G12M25 [001_MR-1960AX-G12M25] - $11.95 : cabIR.eu, fine impulse responses

Hubi: At soundcloud you wrote B Speaker R15 ... here you mentione the R13 Mix ... so, ...which one exactly? Can you confirm?

Whenever anyone posts saying the afx doesn't have punch/mojo/bite or any other of the hard-to-defines, I am going to post a link to that clip. It sounds fantastic.

O thanks a lot - to much honor for only playing around........

Back
Top Bottom