quick wah/exp pedal q

bluesmostly

Inspired
I have my hex pedal hooked up to my Rocktron All Access and it is working fine for wah but I have a question that I saw answered some time ago but I can't track it down now...

is there a way to make the wah function engage as soon as you move the pedal and shut off when you stop moving it? isn't there an auto-on thing somewhere in there?

thanks guys...

Try hitting Enter for the modifier under Freq and scroll down to autoeng there, at the bottom. Put your hex as the source via ext whatever. I think this is how to do it. (as we did in med school - see one, do one, teach one... ) I'm still a newbie, but I AM learning :)

jon

um, you do know that the shut off happens when the pedal is heel down, right? Not just stopped, but heel down. ??

no I didn't know that, thanks. When I go the freq, then autoeng it gives me 3 options, slow, med, fast???? but perhaps its this sentence that I don't fully understand: "Put your hex as the source via ext whatever"

bluesmostly said:
no I didn't know that, thanks. When I go the freq, then autoeng it gives me 3 options, slow, med, fast???? but perhaps its this sentence that I don't fully understand: "Put your hex as the source via ext whatever"
Nevermind that bit, as you already stated you have it functioning properly as a wah controller.

The slow/medium/fast options are the release speed, i.e. how long it takes after you put the pedal in the heel position before the effect turns off. (There's lots of info like that in the Wiki, if you follow the link in my sig.)

Back
Top Bottom