Quick Thanks

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
I loaded up a few of my favorite Presets just because I wanted to give something back to the Fractal community. Collectively, they have been downloaded over 2000 times, much to my surprise. Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who downloaded my stuff. I hope you like them as much as I do.

The Geeze \m/ (^_^) \m/

Last edited:
Wow, they sound absolutely great - thanks a lot for sharing!!

I'd really love to hear/get my hands on some clean sound creations of yours, too ...? ;-)

After I heard the 50 watt Plexi I couldn't wait to let one of my best buds who toured extensively with one until it literally caught fire on stage one night take a listen....we really enjoyed it and he played the patch for hours as the AX8 has really freaked him out anyway.
Thanks John..

After I heard the 50 watt Plexi I couldn't wait to let one of my best buds who toured extensively with one until it literally caught fire on stage one night take a listen....we really enjoyed it and he played the patch for hours as the AX8 has really freaked him out anyway.
Thanks John..
Thanks for your kind words. Greatly appreciated. I am very glad you and your bud enjoy the Plexi. Probably my favorite preset.

What is this thanking others for what was your generosity in the first place .... never heard the like of it .... have you forgotten you're a guitarist?? Behave yourself! ;)

Your plexi preset isn't bad .....a little tweak or 2 and it could work for me. So yeah .... like thanks man. (See? That's how it's done. :) )

But in all seriousness ..... any friend of that 50W Plexi is a friend of mine ... love that model. It's just so responsive to pickup position and volume/tone knob position. You can get from sweet to nasty without stomping on anything.

I have been busy looking for a new home (retired and looking to relocate near the grandkids). I'll try to download a few more when I get a free moment.

Wow, they sound absolutely great - thanks a lot for sharing!!

I'd really love to hear/get my hands on some clean sound creations of yours, too ...? ;-)
Sorry for the long delay in responding. I have been busier than a one-eyed cat watching 2 mouse-holes. I put a Carr preset at the AxeChange. Cleaner than a brand new out of the box Depends. The preset uses a non-factory cab so I included the cab file.

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5322
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?cab=503

Hope you like them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom