Quick Question regarding the Mission SP1 expression pedal

Bruce Sokolovic

Fractal Fanatic
Right now I have it hooked up as a controller out of out 1 on the pedal. How do I set things up to use the toe down switch to perhaps toggle other parameters in the patch?

Right now I have it hooked up as a controller out of out 1 on the pedal. How do I set things up to use the toe down switch to perhaps toggle other parameters in the patch?
For the pedal, you assigned that pedal jack to an external controller.

For the switch, assign that jack to a different external controller. It’s the same thing.

Then assign that external controller to a parameter, typically the Bypass of a block since it’s a switch.

So I attempted to use the foot pedal of the controller to add a volume boost which works perfectly, then I tried to assign the bypass of the delay block (center button in BYPASS MODE, right?) to the same jack, which is EXTERN 2. The switch does nothing there, the sweep of the pedal determines the bypass mode which is obviously not what Im after. Changing the source to Control Switch 1 or 2 also is not getting me what I need. Were am I failing here?

Control Switch (CS1) is a completely separate thing.

Be sure you selected External 2. And be sure you didn’t assign the Pedal to External 2 as well.

Control Switch (CS1) is a completely separate thing.

Be sure you selected External 2. And be sure you didn’t assign the Pedal to External 2 as well.
Ohhhhh so I can’t have both the pedal and the switch happening on the same patch controlling separate things?

Back
Top Bottom