Quick Mellow tuune

He had a strat there,, i plugged it in,, said na look il go get my jem mate brb (i only live 10 mins away) so i grabbed it and my axe fx (which i love for being so portable)

then recorded this. Its a jem humbucker no coil taps, pretty sweet hey

i have my usb with drum samples to, which i always keep in my wallet for my job

and thanks, glad ya all like it we did

when he saw the axefx he said wtf is that, i said lemme show you brother, take a seat...

every single noise that has come from this account has been a jem

Last edited:
nope just the straight humbucker, i spent alot of time with eq and filter on it, because i dont have a strat

i had a strat copy but gave it away

Ok, I have a Jem but never really attempted Strat tones on it as I have Strats and when I use the Jem or my old Hamer I am usually playing different styles.

ill add i have a tremol-no set to hard tail setting, makes stable for rq'ing etc

what jem do you have?? mine has the evo in the bridge which is good, because there is more sound to subtract from

things we do when we are limited to one guitar

Absolutely the old Hamer, I mentioned above was my only guitar for years. It's the only one I kept from when I was younger. It's recently been re fretted with stainless steel frets and pleked but is a real natural relic, which doesn't look right to me. To refinish or not that is the question.

For a while the Hamer just sat in its case as the frets were worn, and I bought an RG, then picked up a Jem, then gradually two Stratocasters which are both scalloped. But this has been over a few years and earlier this year I got the re fret on the Hamer.

Anyway keep the sounds coming, Cheers.

I just noticed your other post, I have a Jem7VWH, the white one with the vines. I may look into the tremel-no as trying to find an Ibanez backstop now isn't that easy and double stop bends are a pain on floating locked trems.

Back
Top Bottom