Quick jump x/y question

exleper

Inspired
I read the manual but still not sure I'm doing it right. What I want is to press the Y button on the front panel and have it open the input gate page (which I have linked to a global block) so I can adjust the gate as needed.

The X Quick jump to Amp1 works fine. I changed Y to Gate/expander 1. Is this the correct cc?

Sent from Windows Phone Tapatalk

"Is this the correct cc?"
I'm not quite sure what you mean. The x/y quick jump buttons don't involve midi cc, so maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean by 'cc'.

One thing to keep in mind is that once you enter a block (amp, cab, fx, etc) the x/y buttons switch from their assigned quick jump function back to the function of switching between x/y states of said block. So, you'll want to hit 'recall' to make sure you're not editing a block when you want to use quick jump. Make sense?

You have it set to a gate/expander block. I'm not sure you can set it to the input gate that is in the layout menu.

Cannot be done. XY can only be linked as Quick-Jump keys to blocks which can be placed on the grid. Input Gate is not one of those.

Ok thanks. At least now I know to stop messing with it. Appreciate the help.

Sent from Windows Phone Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom