Quick Demo

Ooooo. Sounds great and you are playing it right! I have to play this song at a gig in April. I haven't started working on a preset yet. Care to share what amp model you were using here? It will help me not have to audition 10's of them.

Also anyone happen to have good tab for this song? I tried watching some youtube lessons and everyone is just banging out cowboy chords.

Ooooo. Sounds great and you are playing it right! I have to play this song at a gig in April. I haven't started working on a preset yet. Care to share what amp model you were using here? It will help me not have to audition 10's of them.

Also anyone happen to have good tab for this song? I tried watching some youtube lessons and everyone is just banging out cowboy chords.
I don't remember. Some Fender model probably.

These chords are accurate, it's all about the voicings:
https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/cyndi_lauper/time_after_time_chords_212085

Great Tri-chorus sound! It's got that drippy, syrupy thing going on. I read somewhere Time After Time's guitar sound was not actually a Tri-Chorus but rather pitch detune on a Publison DHM89 delay unit. One voice pitched up and the other down. Sort of like EVH's detune sound but more extreme. Great sound none the less. That shimmer really makes the track.

Back
Top Bottom