Quick Demo "TheAmpFactory" Teaser.

Well Andy, the response is not only for your great pereset - I think most of us here really like your playing - if you want to top that, you'll have to give Tyler or Heinzi the preset for a demo :eagerness:

Also would be nice if we get just one preset for free to see what's like when we play ourselfs, as presets not allways translate very well. Would be interessting...

Listened to this close to 10 times now :p

I hope the new preset format is gonna be the bomb for you & us. Without it I would hardly consider buying new IRs "ever". Now..., this has me GAS-ing!

I also love how the guitar is perfectly integrated into the recording and to me sounds very real.
Much of what I heard here through the years is the guitar "sticking on top" of the music (less so in the latter times though)...

I think for this style your playing is perfect as well.
You have some tasty mannerisms that for me are sounding more above the fold that you may fear.

This has added a lot of credibility, and I already thought you were very credible. :encouragement:

For me, times are a bit too difficult to put my money where my mouth is, but at least you are totally on the radar now :)
Thanks for all the hard work!

Thank-you vAmp. - What makes it credible though is the fact that its a believable tone you hear. - its matched well enough, that all you need is your own guitar and playstyle. the rest will take care of itself. - this is why the old saying in a studio is, If an amp works, then it works, its all down to the player after that!.. - the same rules apply here too.

I must admit, my task was an ambitious one, hence why its taken me so long to do.. but Im really starting to see the benefits now, and really the long exhaustive path has been totally worth it. - the fact that these IR's will come with Pre-sets (if you choose the right package) then you will have the same as me. i.e the one from above that will be included.

And to answer Black Bitch's question. yes Free ones will be available so you can all play them and see how you get along. - Just not at that stage just yet.. but soon enough I'll drip feed a few. - And the way they are created. is these are much like the real amp, you turn the dials to suit you. and the changes reflect accurately. (that's the credit to Cliff though, not me) - Of course these pre-sets wont be for everyone hence why Im doing 3 separate IR Packages.. everyone & anyone can choose as they wish.

Right.. Back too it..BlackHawk is up next!..

Thanks Any - I think this preset/ir bundle will be a great success -. excellent idea and look forward when it's ready :eagerness:

This sounds awesome, looking forward to this. So will this be like selling individual presets with the cab?

That sounded great Andy, like you said sometimes it's difficult to believe these sounds originate from a digital unit.

EDIT - Wow I just read the rest of this thread, Amp and Cab packs? For real? That makes me so happy!!!!

Hey guys..

Did this patch this morning as per the new release Im working up too.

Its a Blues patch, based on a Fender Champ + Ace Speakers all configured, + room mics to give it that perfect blues vibe.- everything is AfxFx. no post nothing..

My playing sucks bigtime. but Im simply showing the quality..and its hard to imagine this is a digital box!.

Have a listen.

I would love to sucks like this on blues Andy !

Back
Top Bottom