Quick Demo "TheAmpFactory" Teaser.

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Hey guys..

Did this patch this morning as per the new release Im working up too.

Its a Blues patch, based on a Fender Champ + Ace Speakers all configured, + room mics to give it that perfect blues vibe.- everything is AfxFx. no post nothing..

My playing sucks bigtime. but Im simply showing the quality..and its hard to imagine this is a digital box!.

Have a listen.

Nice.

Is there a room reverb on that preset as well or is that room sound just the room mics?

And yeah we are so spoiled by the Fractal and other top end kit. Who would have thought it would sound like this just a 4 years ago?

Nice.

Is there a room reverb on that preset as well or is that room sound just the room mics?

And yeah we are so spoiled by the Fractal and other top end kit. Who would have thought it would sound like this just a 4 years ago?

The patch is simple.. Just amp (setup correctly to match speaker), Spring verb then Cab block with IR. so its mostly Room mics your hearing.. - with this type of music/vibe. standard IR's don't cut it so well because this style is about ambiance rather than a direct and punchy sound..(If of course this is the style your going for) Direct also works of course.. I don't want to be shouted at for suggesting otherwise... but as normal, there are multiways of getting the tone you want. - whatever works and makes you smile. - but this patch played in a mix just resonates with me and the blues vibe.. it Feels exactly like the amp is in my live room all miced up!..

Very, very nice.
I can see where the preset with IR baked in thing would come in handy on selling a "Tone".

Great playing by the way!

Sounds great, and great playing. It's easy to get too noodly and repetitive over a backing track, but this kept my attention the whole time. Thanks for sharing.

I'm really excited about the new Amp+ cab combo packs. I've got so many IRs that I have no time to audition or a clue of which amp to use them with. Only reason I bought them really was so I can test out presets of Notable preset wizards who use 3rd party IRs.

Sounds great TAF!

The patch is simple.. Just amp (setup correctly to match speaker), Spring verb then Cab block with IR. so its mostly Room mics your hearing.. - with this type of music/vibe. standard IR's don't cut it so well because this style is about ambiance rather than a direct and punchy sound..(If of course this is the style your going for) Direct also works of course.. I don't want to be shouted at for suggesting otherwise... but as normal, there are multiways of getting the tone you want. - whatever works and makes you smile. - but this patch played in a mix just resonates with me and the blues vibe.. it Feels exactly like the amp is in my live room all miced up!..

Okay you just blew my mind and I really want to check out the room IR's!

Back
Top Bottom