Quick Control Knobs

ckofahl

Inspired
I'm searching through the manual and cannot find if it's possible to set the quick control knobs to control "gain" "treble" "mid" "bass" when the axe II is in recall mode. Is this possible if so how is it done?
thanks

Last edited:
thanks for the response, but I'm needing the "quick control knobs" A, B, C, D, and assigning them to control the treble, bass, and mid. I can't seem to find out if this can be done.

You assign the X/Y buttons (when in recall mode) to a particular block, align the ABCD buttons over the areas you want to control. Not as seamless as I think it could be but the only way to do it for now.

Sean, Thanks for the input, In the patch that I'm working with, I have fas modern for amp x, and 65 baseman for y, when in the recall mode I have the patch # showing and patch name, I don't see how I can assign x or y to the tone block from the recall screen. As the manual suggest, I push the control button and page to the manual screen, I see the quick control knobs but all it says is a, b, c, d, and I can turn the knob, the screen counter part responds, but doesn't show that it's assigned to anything or any value is displayed. I must be missing a step.

It is called X/Y quick jump. It is set in the I/O menu. you assign the block you want to control from there. So you would set X to Amp 1. Then when you are on the recall screen, you hit X and it will open to the amp 1 edit screen. You then line up your ABCD where you need. It remembers where the ABCD was the the last time you edited the block if I remember correctly.

Just to reiterate (From manual):

X/Y QUICK JUMP:

The X and Y buttons also double as user-definable Quick-Jump keys. These allow quick access to the EDIT menus of your two favorite blocks from almost any screen without needing to “drill down” through the grid.

You might, for instance, set “X” to jump to AMP1, while “Y” might be assigned to bring up the PHASER1 menu.

> Quick-Jump is disabled if you are already in the EDIT menu of another block.

> Quick Jump settings are assigned in the X/Y page of the I/O menu:

X/Y QUICK-JUMP ASSIGN:

The QUICK-JUMP page of the I/O menu contains two parameters:

1. X QUICK-JUMP ASSIGN
2. Y QUICK-JUMP ASSIGN

Back
Top Bottom