Quick and dirty Frippy 16 second loop

simeon

Axe-Master
following on from Leon's "delay designer" vid, i thought i'd do a quick demo of my Fripp 16 second delay looper preset - achieved by using the send/return blocks and putting two delays in series

i did this super fast in one take with audio straight to video

i also realised in doing this, that the preset (originally included in my bundle from last year) was kinda broken, so i updated it and i've included it here

the preset should show you three control switches - one to feed the loop, one to switch between 60% feedback and 100% feedback and one to fade the loop in and out

Attachments

• Frippy 16 Delay Loop (CS).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
following on from Leon's "delay designer" vid, i thought i'd do a quick demo of my Fripp 16 second delay looper preset - achieved by using the send/return blocks and putting two delays in series

i did this super fast in one take with audio straight to video

i also realised in doing this, that the preset (originally included in my bundle from last year) was kinda broken, so i updated it and i've included it here

the preset should show you three control switches - one to feed the loop, one to switch between 60% feedback and 100% feedback and one to fade the loop in and out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48gcc4vba1du2jf/Fripp Loop.mov?dl=0
Beautiful Simeon! So many possibilities w/ this magic box ;-)

ah. dropbox isn't listed as one of their supported sites. i guess dropbox don't want to have to deal with the possible bandwidth issues.

btw, any of you new kids with axe fx III's, there a ton of blocks and presets to download on my site - follow the link in my sig
Your presets are the only presets on my unit that I did not make myself. They are so fantastically unique and powerful, and there is no way, I could do something similar myself. I don't care to download yet another angry Marshall preset, but your stuff ... Phenomenal - Happy donation

SWEET Composite,... a welcome yet timely enhancement contributor and stimuli to ones inner-crainial cradled temporal lobe!
A heartfelt Thank You for your generosity here 'simeon'!

Back
Top Bottom