Question regarding the Soldano SLO 100 and Depth knob...

3Dhuman

Inspired
Though I've never really paid much attention to this amp prior to v10, over the last few days (and nights) I've been all over it like a shit-hawk. For my purposes, it is simply destroying me in the best possible way.

But, a question... does anyone know if the Depth control on the Axe models the same Depth mod one could get directly from the Soldano factory?

Though I've never really paid much attention to this amp prior to v10, over the last few days (and nights) I've been all over it like a shit-hawk. For my purposes, it is simply destroying me in the best possible way.

But, a question... does anyone know if the Depth control on the Axe models the same Depth mod one could get directly from the Soldano factory?

I was wondering the same thing.

It should be very close. Mine doesn't have the depth mod but I used the values from the schematic I have and I believe the schematic is correct.

I ran across this model just tonite.
It is smokin! Cleans up sweetly w vol knob. Drive low, Master high
I think i am converting my main patches to the SLO.
Still using the Cali 4x12 but I added the Santiago EJ.
Ok this is the first time for me, but need to say it
Holy Shitballs!

With all the talk about balls, shitty or otherwise... I can't resist dropping little references to a Canadian television show called Trailer Park Boys, where one of the characters uses the word 'shit' in ridiculous ways. These 'shit-words' have become known as 'shitisms'... now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to bringing the shitocalypse via the mighty Soldano...

With all the talk about balls, shitty or otherwise... I can't resist dropping little references to a Canadian television show called Trailer Park Boys, where one of the characters uses the word 'shit' in ridiculous ways. These 'shit-words' have become known as 'shitisms'... now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to bringing the shitocalypse via the mighty Soldano...

I love that show. How I found out about it was I was watching a Rush in the studio video and there was this weird looking dude with coke bottle glasses playing guitar. So I searched it out and it led me to the famous Bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom