Question regarding the Dynamics knob.

Raab90

Inspired
This question might be a bit weird but, why was the dynamics knob taken out? How is it unnecesary now? (I did read that it was deemed unnecesary due the work done to the modelling) I used that knob a lot with the plexi models. It helped me turn them into super plexis.
I mean, the modelling might be better/more accurate now, but I think controlling the dynamics would still hjave been uselful.

Thank you.

I am also very disappointed that this function is removed, it allowed me to lighten dark simu. Is that it is a chance to see it in the part ADV of the block AMP, in future update?

This question might be a bit weird but, why was the dynamics knob taken out? How is it unnecesary now? (I did read that it was deemed unnecesary due the work done to the modelling) I used that knob a lot with the plexi models. It helped me turn them into super plexis.
I mean, the modelling might be better/more accurate now, but I think controlling the dynamics would still hjave been uselful.

Thank you.

When you've had the Axe a little longer, you'll realise that if you needed it, Cliff would have left it in. Use the Brightness parameter instead.

When you've had the Axe a little longer, you'll realise that if you needed it, Cliff would have left it in. Use the Brightness parameter instead.

I thought the brightness was more of a tone thing that general dynamics? I mean dynamics generally rather than General Dynamics, the defence and aerospace company.

Yes, at the moment Cliff deleted the dynamics on the axe-fx, Matt added a "General Dynamics F14" onto his avatar....it's the same thing, when you turn off the light in the kitchen and open the fridge.....so you see, where the light has gone to.....;-)

Yes, at the moment Cliff deleted the dynamics on the axe-fx, Matt added a "General Dynamics F14" onto his avatar....it's the same thing, when you turn off the light in the kitchen and open the fridge.....so you see, where the light has gone to.....;-)

Not to nitpick but the F-14 was a Grumman airplane! I used to fly with them in a Grumman A-6E Intruder back in the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom