Question Regarding Controlling Looper Volume

Warrior

Power User
I'm currently using "Mix" with an expression pedal to control my looper volume. Is there another way to control looper volume?

What's your preferred method?

Another way is to put the Looper in parallel, with Mix at 100%, and attach your expression pedal to the Looper Level instead. Be sure to set the Max value at 0dB (you don't want toe down to give your recorded loop a 20dB boost).

With this configuration, your pedal is only adjusting the Looper output, and leaving your live/dry level unaffected.

I also had this issue and I found a great solution. For $100, buy the Wholly Roller from Boomerang. Use this as your expression pedal. I have attached a photo of the Looper block configuration that works for me as well as a photo of my board. It works perfectly. If you have any questions, let me know.

I just prefer the wheel to adjust the level, I got used to it when I had a real Boomerang looper pre Fractal. I can roll it in the perfect volume very quickly.

templeboard.jpg looper volume 1.jpg looper volume 2.jpg

I also had this issue and I found a great solution. For $100, buy the Wholly Roller from Boomerang. Use this as your expression pedal. I have attached a photo of the Looper block configuration that works for me as well as a photo of my board. It works perfectly. If you have any questions, let me know.

I just prefer the wheel to adjust the level, I got used to it when I had a real Boomerang looper pre Fractal. I can roll it in the perfect volume very quickly.

Appreciate the response, but I prefer to use the pedals I have. Thanks for the screen shots, that is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom