Question regarding Axe mode config: modulation on/off switch

octatonic

Experienced
Hi all,

When I had my GCP I was using a single IA switch to turn on/off all modulation (phase/flange etc).
I was operating on the logic that I never use more than one at once in a single patch so it made no sense for me to have individual buttons.

http://www.jamesrichmond.com/pic/gcplabels/gcp_final/gcp_labels_4.jpg

Can I do this with the MFC as well?
I realise there are more IA's but it would still be helpful to be able to group them together.

Thanks.

No problem so far. You can set more than one effect to the same cc-number in the axe-fx.
Another solution is to control effects with one of the externals 1-8 of the axe-fx.
Bernd

Yes james - i do the same. Assign the IA to a block you never use (Enhance for me, but a filter, or pan block will do), place it in an unconnected corner. Now assign all your Mod FX to the same CC number. That way there all togled with a single IA and you still get the bi-colour LED.

alternatively if you dont need the bi-colour, just turn the Axe Mods off for that IA and assign the CC to all Mod FX. It saves you using a block for nothing which is fine if you can live without the Bi-colur thing.

Back
Top Bottom