• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Question Regarding Auditioning and Saving

Warrior

Power User
I'm not sure what I did wrong but I.....

1) Dragged the fanctory bank A to my Manage Presets Browser.
2) Auditioned the presets and selected Favorite for the ones I wanted
3) Filter to show Favorite's only
4) Selected all of those and dragged them over to prestes 1-35 (for example)
5) Selected save.

The next time I turned on my Axe-FX III, all of the presets from Bank A were there, not just the ones I favorited.

What am I doing wrong?

chris

Legend!
to open the browser section - which is the left section that you have to Show - you typically use the menu command and don't drag/drop. i'm guessing here, but you may have just dragged the factory bank on to the actual preset slots usually on the right of the Manage window. hard to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex

Warrior

Power User
Yes, I did drag them into the right section but only the ones I selected as favorites. Then I saved it.

chris

Legend!
Yes, I did drag them into the right section but only the ones I selected as favorites. Then I saved it.
i was referring to the very first step. you typically don't drag anything to get it into the browser, though i could be mistaken.

Last edited:

Warrior

Power User
Here's a quick video illustrating how I auditioned the bank, selected favorites, dragged those to the right side and saved it.

Piing

Fractal Fanatic
I'm not sure what I did wrong but I.....

2) Auditioned the presets and selected Favorite for the ones I wanted
3) Filter to show Favorite's only
4) Selected all of those and dragged them over to prestes 1-35 (for example)
5) Selected save.

The next time I turned on my Axe-FX III, all of the presets from Bank A were there, not just the ones I favorited.

What am I doing wrong?
There is nothing wrong in what you are doing.

Now you have the presets that you have favorited, plus the presets from Bank-A that you haven't overwritten with your favorites.

Warrior

Power User
That's why I can't figure out why the ones I did this with yesterday were no longer there but instead were the entire bank.

chris

Legend!
Yup that’s correct. (I guess you can drag/drop these days, so disregard my previous statements.

Top Bottom