Question re: Axe-Fx III Inputs

Markcarl

Does the Axe-Fx iii have stereo inputs? If I have an instrument with a stereo TRS output can I plug a stereo TRS cable into a single input on the Axe-Fx iii or do I need to split the stereo signal into two mono cables each plugged into a separate Axe-Fx iii input?

Some context: I just recently purchased an Axe-Fx iii mk ii Turbo and MK-12 controller. I’m really enjoying it so far. Most of the time I’m using the Axe-Fx with my electric guitars. I’m also starting to experiment with my acoustic guitars that have internal pickups. I have a few acoustic guitars with LR Baggs Anthem pickups that combine a piezo and internal mic. These guitars have a stereo output with the piezo and internal mic signals separated.

It has stereo inputs via a Left and Right pair of jacks. You can't plug a single TRS plug in and get stereo - you would need to split it.

Check this thread for a quick link to the manuals. There's a clear explanation of the inputs and outputs in the early part of the Axe Fx III manual.
Got it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom