Question on the Cooper Carter instructional class

gbsmusic

Inspired
Hey there, I just ordered my Axe 3 and foot controller I just have a question about the Cooper Carter instructional class my laptop is older and on its last leg if I'm not able to download the editing software is the class still good to get or should I wait until I get a new laptop? Thank you.

Cooper's masterclass for Axe 3 is absolutely very well done, a very good way to start learning how to use your Axe FX. Even if your laptop is old I don't think it will be a problem running axe edit. But you can check the minum requirements online.

You can test out Axe-Edit before you purchase his class, so you can find out if that works and is worth the trouble first.

Someone else who has taken it can hopefully let you know if it covers the on-device editing experience as well, or if it's mainly focused on Axe Edit.

You can test out Axe-Edit before you purchase his class, so you can find out if that works and is worth the trouble first.

Someone else who has taken it can hopefully let you know if it covers the on-device editing experience as well, or if it's mainly focused on Axe Edit.
OK thank you

I'd be very surprised if your laptop won't run Axe-Edit. It is not a processor or ram intensive program. Very lean and mean! I do cover basic navigation on the front panel without the editor, but the vast majority of the class is done with it, as it makes life MUCH easier!

I'd be very surprised if your laptop won't run Axe-Edit. It is not a processor or ram intensive program. Very lean and mean! I do cover basic navigation on the front panel without the editor, but the vast majority of the class is done with it, as it makes life MUCH easier!
Sounds great thank you very much I will be downloading and buying your course.

Back
Top Bottom