Question on copying scenes

guitarzen

Inspired
I had a quick question on copying scenes. I've tried to "right click" as well as "ctrl click" on the scene numbers in AE and nothing is happening. I've read that a small menu should come up allowing me to copy scenes, which is what I want to do. Am I doing something wrong, or is there another way to copy one scene to another in the same preset? I'm running the latest Q1.06 and AE v3.4.0, and am using a PC running windows 7-64bit.

Control click is a command for Mac. If you right click on any of the Scene numbers on the right of the Preset name you will get a pop up. Does right click work on the blocks in the layout?

Control click is a command for Mac. If you right click on any of the Scene numbers on the right of the Preset name you will get a pop up. Does right click work on the blocks in the layout?
Hi Chris, I just tried right clicking and no pop up is coming up. I'm wondering if it might be my laptop - it's a Lenovo (1yr old) but uses a track pad mouse on the laptop with two top buttons, so I'm "right clicking" with the right button, but it doesn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom