Question for the Fractal Team....

Gourdo

Inspired
I have the Strat with the GK-3 pick up and run 1/4 " to the Axe-FX and the 13 pin to my GR-55,and both are stereo into my StagePas 500. Some of the blended tones are pretty incredible...Would it be possible to put a 13 pin connector on the back of an Axe-FX so as to run 2 at the same time ?? There are a lot of MIDI guitars out there...
Just a thought ...G

"Would it be possible to put a 13 pin connector on the back of an Axe-FX so as to run 2 at the same time ??"

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. Do you mean that you want to run 2 GR-55s at the time, run both the guitar and GR-55 through the axe fx, or do you want the axe fx to take the place of the GR-55?

You could run the Output of the GR-55 into Input 2 of the Axe and then drop in FXL block on a separate chain from your guitar signal and experiment with a Mixer block.

Would it be possible to put a 13 pin connector on the back of an Axe-FX so as to run 2 at the same time ?? There are a lot of MIDI guitars out there...
Just a thought ...G
Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.. Basically.. no !! Not an easy task.
The 13-pin allows for 6-hex pickup interfaces with separate processing on the GR-55. That's what lets you instantly switch to alternate tunings, and so on. The Axe is a guitar modeler, and uses single feed.

Back
Top Bottom