question for Ownhammer! (The Heavy Hitters Collection)

Have you checked out the ML Sound Lab stuff?
Most of those are amazing for metal.

And don't dismiss "vintage" cabinets too soon- Machine Head swears by cabinets with Greenbacks in them.
The old Marshall TV cab is capable of some savage metal tones!

Have you checked out the ML Sound Lab stuff?
Most of those are amazing for metal.

And don't dismiss "vintage" cabinets too soon- Machine Head swears by cabinets with Greenbacks in them.
The old Marshall TV cab is capable of some savage metal tones!
ML's ENGL cabs are bad ass for metal.. And they're working on a Diesel cab that from what Mikko has posted as demos are glorious.

Hi ! When will this collection be available? Seems like this is the most badass library for metal!

It most certainly is. :) I'm about 75% done with shooting, but then still need to do all the file arrangements and make several clips. As such I have no release date estimates, but it's an active project.

As Guitarjon noted, it's also great for non-metal applications. I was playing my Tele through a Deluxe Reverb chain and got lost in playing for a half day, and the funny part at the end of that was, I thought I was playing on one of the other projects I had going on at the time. Was surprised to find out I was on the HHC 412 MAR V30, which has earned a spot at the top of my list of personal favorites.

The library has been fully shot capture wise, and 3/4 of it is completely finished, organized, etc. Now just compiling the last of the files, extras, top file selections (because this thing is seriously monstrous) for global short scale selection, and final demos. Not immediately imminent, but very very close to release, and will be well worth the wait. :)

I do very much appreciate everyone's patience on this, I've had a lot of things constantly jumping on my plate that I haven't expected to have come up, this one definitely has taken longer than expected due to these seemingly never ending external factors. All good things, just adding to the bandwidth of the work requirements each day. Looking forward to uncaging this bad boy soon!

Yes. All new and 100% unique content.

Cabs:

V4_HHC.jpg

At the top there are 3 folders, A1 Picks, Single Cabs, and V30 Cab Blends:

hhc_top.png

A1 Picks are 20 files and a very quick and easy way to get into the library.

Single cabs are broken down as follows. At every end speaker in the tree are Mics, Mixes, and Quick Start folders, not pictured to make the image smaller:

hhc_single-cabs.png

The Summary folder holds one file per cab+speaker type and is something somewhere between the OH1 and JS mix. This has already been rolled out in the most recent OwnHammer release last week.

Lastly are the V30 Cab Blends. These are mixes of different cab types, with the V30 from each. Again, everything but the Summary folder has subsequent Mics, Mixes, and Quick Start:

hhc_v30-cab-blends.png

Lastly, if you'd like to see what this would look like with all the folders expanded, go HERE, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I think me want, but I am sure that price point is going to make me pass out briefly. That being said, Kevin in my opinion offers a whole lot of content for his prices. I have the Mesa ST pack and love it, the only thing it's missing for me is a Senheiser 609 mic, I kinda dig the sound of that mic for live use.

I've been wanting a good Marshall IR pack to compliment the Mesa pack and to maybe be a little vintage-y at times. This pack however looks like it can do most anything you need except maybe if you use an amp model that needs an open back cab.

Back
Top Bottom