question about using head phones

Holbert71

Experienced
this is my first time using head phones on the axe 3. I looked over the manual and cant really find much Aboud head phones. I have the axe 3 on, guitar plugged in and the power cabs are shut off. I turned up the out put 1 and no sound and the volume is up on the guitar. any suggestions?

Power cabs as in your monitors?

Are the headphones plugged in all the way?

I primarily use headphones without issue.

What happens if you do a row of shunts from In1 to Out1? check the Bypass status of the effects that are off.

Do you get any sound out of the Friedman ASCs if you switched them back on? And, do you possibly reamp much? Because check your Input 1 config is set to Analog not Digital.

Ah, so the culprit is somewhere further upstream. On the physical unit, go into the page with all the blocks and then hit the Page button to go to the "Meters" tab. You can use that to pinpoint where the signal stops flowing.
Im looking at Analog in and analog out meters and none of them are moving

issue salved. the brad new never used D'Addario guitar cable is the issue. needless to say i will not be buying those cables again. its the cable that has the kill switch on it

issue salved. the brad new never used D'Addario guitar cable is the issue. needless to say i will not be buying those cables again. its the cable that has the kill switch on it
Yeah, that'll do it. Always start with the basics; never assume anything.

Back
Top Bottom