Question about user cab backup ect

Billbill

Power User
Not sure if this is the right area for this question but here it goes. Why aren't user cabs backed up with a full AxeFx backup? I know how to backup individually via bot, but is there a way to back up all 50 of my custom user IR's all in one shot? I don't have any time these days to tinker individually:(
Thx

Holy s***! All this time I've been backing up empty banks? I didn't know factory cabs were in the FW I thought them were all the cab banks in bot and what I see in axe edit when I click on a factory preset's cab slot. Thank you guys for teaching my ignorant ass this. \m/

Holy s***! All this time I've been backing up empty banks? I didn't know factory cabs were in the FW I thought them were all the cab banks in bot and what I see in axe edit when I click on a factory preset's cab slot. Thank you guys for teaching my ignorant ass this. \m/
And now you're an educated ass ;)

since this was already discussed, i didnt want to start a new thread for a similar request. . Can i please know if I have to backup user cabs or just presets? will the new firmware install not interfere with the location of the user cabs?

since this was already discussed, i didnt want to start a new thread for a similar request. . Can i please know if I have to backup user cabs or just presets? will the new firmware install not interfere with the location of the user cabs?
Firmware does not touch presets or user IRs.

You should back up as a good habit regardless of that...

Back
Top Bottom