Question about Setlist Maker, Ipad, and RJM Mastermind.

dpeterson

Axe-Master
Ok I have the ipad with Setlist Maker (also using Midimitter to translate) sending bluetooth commands to an Xvive bluetooth to midi dongle which is sending patch changes to the axefx and also changes the RJM mastermind. All this works when I change the song on the Ipad. I'm also trying to do a scene change as well using the raw midi on setlistmaker. If I unplug my mastermind everything works, the patch changes happen and it changes the scene. If i plug up my mastermind it just does the patch changes. This leads me to believe the RJM is sending another patch change overwriting what is happening on setlistmaker. I'm unable to figure out how to get them both to work.

What i'm trying to accomplish is I change the ipad song and it changes my AxeFX patch, scene, and updates the RJM accordingly. Something is conflicting with something, just not sure where.

I have the dongle and the output from the RJM on a Y splitter going into the in on the AxeFX. And the out going to the out on the dongle and the other going to the RJM (2 way).

Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom