Question about scenes on the FC-12

Note that you can also reload the preset by reselecting it, regardless of the Scene Revert.
This works nicely, if you always save the preset with Scene 1 engaged, or if you set the Default Scene setting so presets always load whichever scene you want to default to, instead of loading the preset 'As Saved'....

Hello! Old bump. I'm still having this same problem. Anyone know why this could be happening? I have scene revert turned on, and any time I go to the CHANNELS page to switch a channel of the amp on a certain scene, if I go to a different scene and then back to the previous one I changed the channel on, the changes are still reflected and not correct.

ex. on high gain scene, channel switch to clean amp, switch to clean scene, switch back to high gain scene but the sound is still clean.

Any thoughts? The only thing that doesn't revert are my amps. Effects revert fine. I also just updated everything today to the latest firmwares on everything. This was also happening before on older firmwares.
Upload your preset or we’re guessing.

Yep... It's like a built in panic button ;)
...in case you violate the Prime Directive:
719aWrD8EKL._SL1500_.jpg

Any findings with that patch? Would my FC settings carry over too? Not sure if that matters or not? I stil test it with the default channels section of the FC anyway.

Back
Top Bottom