Question about momentum switch

bluesk165

Inspired
Hi, fractalors,

for example, one of my preset <p1> has <p8> switch to go <preset 8> as a momentum function.

Of course, <p1> and <p8> in a same bank.

then I foot this p8 switch during playing, it works well but it can’t go back to <p1>.

How do I set this <p8> switch?

I think he is meaning to say "Momentary" switch. The "Latching" switch is like a standard on/off switch meaning you push the button it turns the effect/scene, etc On then you push it again and it turns the effect/scene, etc Off. "Momentary" switches only make a change/modification when you have the button pressed. You can set the switch function for switches 1-8 on the FX8 in the Footswitch tab.

The preset attached uses the "Momentary" switches for 2 different effects. Footswitch 3 for the Pitch block only turns it on while you have the switch pressed. Footswitch 4 uses the Control 1 modifier to turn on the Reverb Hold switch in the effect to make a sort of EHX Freeze pedal function. This is shown in Screenshot 1.

Screenshot 2 is another preset I have with a "Latching" footswitch for the Pitch block as well as a "Momentary" switch for the same effect. This way I can have the Pitch block on for longer parts, or just blast it in for a bar or 2.

The possibilities are endless, I know I have barely scratched the surface.

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just answering the question.

Attachments

• Glitchy Pitchy.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 01.png
    01.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 02.png
    02.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom