Question about Midi CC messages

barhrecords

Axe-Master
Solved!! Question about Midi CC messages

Edit: SOLVED: Had to disable USB on the sending device before the MIDI ports on the sending device would work. NO ISSUE with the Fractal.

I've got a device sending on Midi Channel 1. CC 19 (Hex 13) value 64 (Hex 40) for ON and value 00 for OFF.

I changed Extern 1 in the I/O -> Ctrl menu to 19 but I can't get the CC to toggle extern 1. If I put the Extern 1 in Learn mode and toggle the CC transmit, it doesn't see it. (And of course assigning Extern 1 as a modifier does nothing.)

I've checked with MidiOx and verified the device is sending the CC data but the AxeFx II doesn't respond?

On and off toggle in MidiOx:

CCMidiOX_zps8f3a6f9f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a MIDI guru, but have you tried a value larger than 40? Just in case something starts counting at 1 instead of 0. Try a 60 instead maybe?

I'm not a MIDI guru, but have you tried a value larger than 40? Just in case something starts counting at 1 instead of 0. Try a 60 instead maybe?

The device that is sending the CC value is not programmable that way. The value is fixed.

SOLVED: Had to disable USB on the sending device before the MIDI ports on the sending device would work. NO ISSUE with the Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom