Question about FracPad

Phil

Inspired
I have a Axe FX II, if I would like to use FracPad on an Ipad wireless can I also operate the Axe FX with a midicontroller at the same time?
Maybe a midimerger?

Thanks,
Phil.

Good question. Unfortunately for me, my controller uses 7-pin power and bi-directional mode, so it's not an option. I elected to purchase the RAC12 instead. Great product.

I have a Axe FX II, if I would like to use FracPad on an Ipad wireless can I also operate the Axe FX with a midicontroller at the same time?
Maybe a midimerger?

Thanks,
Phil.
Yes use mfc101 on ethernet /ethercon /faslink ports ;)
Otherwise midi merger yes

I don't have a mfc101 so I want to use a midimerger.
Has anybody tried this and could someone post a schematic how to connect it because I'm not shure how to do it.

Thanks.

I have a Axe fx II original (no XL) and would like to use it wirelessly with an ipad.
Like I said in the op I would like to use FracPad and a midi controller simultaniously.

Phil.

Thank you,

no need to apologize, I just tried it and it works just great.The only disadvantage is that the tuner info isn't displayed on my midicontroller anymore.
Maybe this will be fixed with that optional Y cable?

Phil.

@AlGrenadine So... My Mac crapped out on me so I can't currently use Fractool or Axedit. I have Fracpad & was using it to load presets from the Ipad. Very cool.

Is there anyway to load a cab block from a file stored on the ipad?

By the way... loving the FracPad app. Nice to be away from the computer and still be able to edit, engage effects, etc...

One request ..It is a strange one.. but.... would it be possible to get a performance type page for the Looper within FracPad so with my toe (bare) I could hit record/play/dub, etc... Like an ipad footswitch.. I use the looper a lot from Fracpad and hitting the record function while playing is tough to keep everything tight and in time...

Yes you can open a cab file with FracPad, it will ask you to choose the user slot to put it in.
Good idea a looper mode

Back
Top Bottom